Helping People with Disabilities Get The Benefits They Need
Stacey Dembo has been helping people with disabilities navigate the Social Security process and get the benefits they deserve since 2008. She proudly represents children in SSI cases and adults in SSI/SSDI claims.
Skilled legal advice for people with disabilities based in Illinois
If you or a loved one needs to apply for benefits or appeal a Social Security determination, there are many advantages to working with a local attorney rather than an out-of-state firm. As a local firm that concentrates on cases in Illinois we are:
- Highly experienced with local offices: After more than 15 years of working locally with the Social Security Administration, we are highly familiar with local offices, hearing offices and judges in the area, as well as local industries and important cultural considerations that may bear on your case.
- Responsive and available: Our firm provides responsive support and personal attention to our clients. We are a team of professionals dedicated to serving clients. When you retain our office, you will work closely with our team and will be in contact with the attorney who is handling your case.
- Committed to our clients: We do not withdraw from cases simply because we lost at a certain stage. We stick with our clients' meritorious claims until their cases are resolved.
Obtaining Social Security benefits can be a confusing, time consuming and frustrating process.
Our office assists people with applications, appeals and hearings. We handle the following cases:
- Children's SSI
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
Contact The Law Offices of Stacey J. Dembo, LLC for a free consultation
The legal team at The Law Offices of Stacey J. Dembo, LLC serves clients who wish to obtain Social Security Disability benefits. We offer free consultations for most types of prospective clients. Please contact us today to discuss your case.